small lift any suggestions?

Started by ydpmp, April 01, 2008, 08:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ydpmp

i picked up a nice 97 wrangler sahara I am thinking of putting a small 2" or 2 1/2" lift, I thought about putting coil spacers in but now I am thinking of putting bigger springs, any suggestions?

jeepfan1974

skip the 2 inch and go 4 inch  :mrgreen:  you will thank me later
Let\'s go wheeling!

NewRide

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"skip the 2 inch and go 4 inch  :mrgreen:  you will thank me later
x2
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Nosilla

X3   ::Jeep::

Paul Hittie

I have a set of used spacers if you want to try it cheap before spending bigger bucks on a spring lift.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

x4 ::Jeep::

ydpmp

What size spacers do you have? What do you want for them? I think that is the route I am leaning towards.

ydpmp

Here is an off the wall question, how do I add a picture with my username?

TechJeeper

User Control Panel, Profile, Edit Avatar.

Thanks for joining!

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "ydpmp"What size spacers do you have? What do you want for them? I think that is the route I am leaning towards.

1.75" BDS - ran 31's

fronts were used for about 6 months, rears about a year and a half - $50?  It was around $100 new for the set I think
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

jeepfan1974

put tube fenders and rear body armor leave your stock suspention and you can fit 33's maybe 35's with a 2 inch spacer lift    :D
Let\'s go wheeling!

longarm

x5, plus the stuff from JPFAB.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."