Unique mothers day gift

Started by Major Mud, April 20, 2008, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Mud

I can make these for indoors or outdoors (ie. in your mom's flower bed) for a pretty decent price. You choose the color (with in reason) and the amount of buds, leaves, and what base you want, and I can make it up for you. Different bases and more buds will cost more, but the base price is $25.00. More buds, leaves, some bases, and the finish you choose will cost a bit more. Shoot me a pm or an email, and I can work something out with you. If you can't see the pics, it is either because I'm pic-uploading-ignorant, or because someone helped me in the other post. If someone helped me in the other post, HELP AGAIN!!! Or you can pm or email me with your email addy, and I'll fire you off an email so you can see what you're missing. (God, I hate being a computer dolt!)

Thanks,
Jeff.......MajorMud

Anonymous

Hey, nice flowers !!!

Major Mud

Thanks. Maybe we can get a few orders for mothers day. Either that or we could team up with JP Fab and put these on some bumpers to sell. lol

Paul Hittie

#2 - price & availablity?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Yager

Those are pretty awesome man.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

Major Mud

Quote from: "phittie1100"#2 - price & availablity?

Probably around $35 and it would take me a couple of days. Most of the time needed would be for painting and drying.

Keep in mind, you can change anything about what you see. I can change colors, bases, amount of leaves or buds. I'm working on making a spot to put a votive holder for candles, but not sure when I'll figure that out yet.

Thanks for the kind words Yager. ::woot::

Paul Hittie

No need for changes - I like the second picture as-is.  In fact, 2 please.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Major Mud

Sir, yes sir. I will have them no later than the May meeting. If you need them sooner, let me know. As it is 10:30pn now, I will get started on them tomorrow. SHOULD have them both done by this weekend. They will not be EXACTLY like the ones pictured since it's almost impossible to make them alike, but I will get them as close as humanly possible. Thanks Paul, I do appreciate it sir!

94_xj_country

ill take one #1 if you can have it by chris' thing saturday. lady's b-day is the 1st
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

Quote from: "Major Mud"
Quote from: "phittie1100"#2 - price & availablity?

I'm working on making a spot to put a votive holder for candles, but not sure when I'll figure that out yet.

::woot::

if you are going to do a candle thing, I'd suggest you do a tealight candle rather than a votive--they are smaller so it would be easier to make a holder thing and most likely won't overheat the rose.  They still give off good light so the effect would be the same.

Anonymous

Quote from: "94_xj_country"ill take one #1 if you can have it by chris' thing saturday. lady's b-day is the 1st

Are you wanting that in Silver?

Major Mud

Quote from: "94_xj_country"ill take one #1 if you can have it by chris' thing saturday. lady's b-day is the 1st

Can do.

Thanks Mel also. I don't know candles names. I just know small sized fire thru out the house makes women all mushy inside.  ::woot::

longarm

Hey Jeff, those look very nice.  I'm sure once the word gets out, you will sell plenty.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Major Mud

Thanks Mitch. I do appreciate the kind words.