***SOLD***PSC Hydro Assist Kit for XJ/TJ/ZJ (w/PICS)***SOLD*

Started by GOT ROCKS, May 26, 2008, 09:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOT ROCKS

***SOLD***

This kit is for an XJ/TJ/ZJ.

$550.00

$550.00

YOU ARE LOOKING AT A "PSC MOTORSPORTS" HYDRAULIC ASSIST STEERING KIT.  (Originally it was Kit #: SK-235)  THIS KIT IS A "TRAIL & STREET" CYLINDER ASSIST KIT.

(This kit is used.  Steering Gear Box & Ram have been repainted.  This kit has been installed and used approximately 500 miles during its life in my '95 Jeep XJ & my '94 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ.  It is a direct bolt on kit for a Cherokee XJ & a Wrangler TJ.  Some minor modifications required to make it fit a Cherokee ZJ.  Seek professional assistance when installing this kit.  You will need to cut the old pressed fittings from the 2 (two) short hoses in order to use the fittings for your application.  Any hydraulic facility can assist you with this process.  You will need to seek their assistance when making the new hoses for your application anyways.  Or you can go to http://www.pscmotorsports.com and purchase the required hose kit #2015K.  When using this pump it will require a shorter fan/power steering pump belt which is not included due to the vast number of different belt lengths used in these applications.)

WARNING!!!! YOU MUST USE A POWER STEERING FLUID COOLER WITH THIS HIGH PERFORMANCE PUMP TO KEEP FROM DAMAGING PUMP. (not included)

THIS STEERING ASSIST KIT IS FOR EITHER A JEEP CHEROKEE XJ ('90 TO '02) A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE ZJ ('93 TO '98). & A JEEP WRANGLER TJ ('90 TO '02. WITH 6CYL. 4.0L ENGINES.

THE "PUMP" WILL ALSO FIT A HEMI 5.7 FOUND IN A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE & A JEEP COMMANDER.  

(You will not need to change pulleys, but you will need to use the spacers provided to line it all up.  When using this pump it will require a shorter fan/power steering pump belt which is not included due to the vast number of different belt lengths used in these applications.)

PART #'s OF WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS KIT ARE AS FOLLOWS:
•   251MR – STEERING GEAR
•   SR100 – REMOTE RESERVOIR
•   1205XK – HIGH PERFORMANCE STEERING PUMP
•   2206K – STEERING RAM CYLINDER w/JOINTS (you will need to get your own tabs to connect the ram to the tie-rod)
•   ##### – 3' of 3/8" RETURN LINE
•   ##### – 3 SPACERS for STEERING PUMP (depending on your application you may need these spacers)
•   ##### – 2 - 3' (approximate length) HIGH PRESSURE HOSES (to go from Steering Gear Box to Steering Ram Cylinder)
•   ##### – 2 MISC. HIGH PRESSURE HOSES (to go from Steering Pump to Steering Gear Box.  You will need to cut the old pressed fittings from the 2 (two) short hoses in order to use the fittings for your application.  Any hydraulic facility can assist you with this process.  You will need to seek their assistance when making the new hoses for your application anyways.)

WARNING!!!! YOU MUST USE A POWER STEERING FLUID COOLER WITH THIS HIGH PERFORMANCE PUMP TO KEEP FROM DAMAGING PUMP. (not included)

THIS KIT IS A "TRAIL & STREET" CYLINDER ASSIST KIT.

I accept local pick up, but will to ship to lower 48 states.  Buyer will pay all shipping & handling costs.  Flat rate to the lower 48 states of the United States at $75.00 USD.

ITEM IS SOLD "AS-IS".  NO WARRANTY, RETURN OR REFUND.

YOU WILL NOT FIND THIS KIT AND ALL OF IT'S COMPNENTS FOR LESS ANYWHERE.

Located in Grand Blanc, MI. 48439

Thanks for looking.
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

GOT ROCKS

LOWERED PRICE
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!