Lift for my JK?

Started by alipotter46, July 07, 2007, 03:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

astrogiblet

Quote from: "Nosilla"you could sell it and get a wrangler.

X2.. Thats a good idea! :)

-Brandon

dbikers

Quote from: "94_xj_country"
Quote from: "astrogiblet"Yea, that AEV bumper is awesome (that is the one Alice got right?).

-Brandon

yea it is, i would have liked to see it shorter, im big on skinny front ends (and larger back ones  :lol: )
here's one for ya brian....
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

astrogiblet

Oh man! Thats horrible!

-Brandon

Nosilla

are you saying his XJ is like a horses ass?

naypalm

lol

alipotter46

Can't see the bumper yet. I am having no luck.  It had some defects on it that Jeff from 2TM found.  He got with AEV to replace it.  It looks like another few day. :(

astrogiblet

Man that sucks.. How long has it been since you bought that thing?

-Brandon

longarm

I'm glad their so pickey.  Atleast they care about customer service.  They really are going miles out of their way to change the image of that business.  Jared from TJO would probably have just sold you the very first bumper from the start and sweet talked you.  Then when you left he would have called you a dumbass to everyone.  That was his m-o.  It sounds like 2TM is doing good things.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

alipotter46

I thanked Jeff for finding the defect and not putting it on.  He could have just as easily put it on without saying anything.   Iv'e had the bumper for about 3 weeks.  He even called Greg from AEV and made arrangements to get a new one brought up to him. If this is how they are conducting business, I will certainly will be doing more business with them.

dbikers

Quote from: "Nosilla"are you saying his XJ is like a horses ass?
only if horses' asses have holes in the floorboards..... :mrgreen:
             -- Mark Twain

jeepfan1974

dont worry brian there just picking on you because of the square headlights    lol
Let\'s go wheeling!

dbikers

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"dont worry brian there just picking on you because of the square headlights    lol

Hey, i have squares too!
             -- Mark Twain

Paul Hittie

Us square guys gotta stick together
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

GOT ROCKS

So to help Alice update the Bumper fiasco.

For what ever reason AEV wasn't able to get it us today.  So to make sure we get this thing rolling again, I personally went down to Walled Lake/Wixom to get the bumper myself.

Got back to the shop about 7pm.  Jeff will be putting it on first thing Friday morning.

I don't want to jinx anything, but if all goes well.........you know.........

Hope this helps on the most recent update.

Anthony
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

alipotter46

Thanks Anthony.
When I talked with Jeff at 5:00 he said someone was just on their way back from AEV.  Jeff said he was going to stay and put it on. I told him tomorrow would be fine. I have to work until 5:00 anyway.  I'm not worried about it being Friday the 13th.  I work in a cemetery so it is just another day.  All will go well tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone at 2TM that has been working with me.
Alice