Reintroduction after 8 years

Started by astrogiblet, November 03, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

astrogiblet

Hello.. I used to be a part of WLB years ago and found out my account still exists. I sold my 98 TJ around 8 years ago when the motor blew and I couldn't afford to fix it... but I just recently picked up a 2018 JKU Rubicon Recon and am looking to get back into wheeling! I rode with Cody (TechJeeper) at The Mounds a few weeks ago and was at the club picnic after. I'll be at Rocks and Valleys tomorrow. Hoping to renew my membership although it looks like I might have to go to a club meeting before that's possible?

See you on the trail!

Brandon

welderman85

TechJeeper

He wheeled the heck out of the JKU yesterday!  Welcome back Brandon!

Ken

Ken

2014 Copper Head Jeep JK Willys Wheeler with 3 inch lift, Front E-locker, Rear Limited Slip.
Warn Wench and Bumpers. 315 tires.

WickedRed

Hi Brandon. I'm looking to join too. Trying to find a calendar to attend a club meeting. All help is appreciated.

Ken

When: November 12th 2017 @ 6PM
Where: Elwood's Restaurant and Pub (old Bubba O'Mallies)
1076 Belsay Rd, Burton, MI 48509

Come early at 5 PM to meet-n-greet, grab a bite to eat and talk to a great group of off-road enthusiasts!
Ken

2014 Copper Head Jeep JK Willys Wheeler with 3 inch lift, Front E-locker, Rear Limited Slip.
Warn Wench and Bumpers. 315 tires.

TechJeeper

Quote from: WickedRed on November 05, 2017, 08:02:29 PM
Hi Brandon. I'm looking to join too. Trying to find a calendar to attend a club meeting. All help is appreciated.

Best place to keep track of when and where for meetings is the main page of our site, https://whatliesbeyond.org

Welcome and enjoy!

Cody

astrogiblet

I'll be at the Sunday meeting.

Thanks,

Brandon

LPM606

Thanks for coming back to check us out again!  We'll see you Sunday. Probably hitting the mounds before the meeting if you are interested...

Paul Hittie

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

Paul Hittie

Still in the correct side of the sod!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Jay-Ney

Late welcome Buddy, I am new here too!