I like beer

Started by Bob Dobalina, August 24, 2016, 10:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Dobalina

Do you like beer? So I'm brand new to the area and I really need assistance. I have a winch I need wired and an aftermarket radiator I need wired. I can turn a wrench all day but when it comes to electrical work I haven't got a clue. Is there anyone out there near the grand blanc area that may be able to assist?

StingRay66

So is it a new winch with instructions? and I take it the radiator is a electric fan that needs wiring. I'm not very close to GB but if you don't find any help I might be available late next week, I live south of Holly.
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

Bob Dobalina

Lol, old winch, no instructions. It I already labeled everything based off the wiring diagram. And yes I was to hook the auxiliary fan up to a switch in the cab if possible. Like I said no clue when it comes to electrical work

StingRay66

Next question what are you working on? Wrangler? and is the winch already mounted?
Russ

LPM606

I'm no electrician either, and This weekend it looks like Trail Maintenance Saturday and I have a whole list of crap waiting to be done on my Jeep hopefully on Sunday... Perhaps I could pitch in with yours labor day weekend if you haven't hooked up with Stingray (Russ) by then...

alan6271

I live in Fenton and MIGHT be able to help you.  What Jeep do you have?  Like Russ asked, is the winch already mounted and since it's an old winch, are you sure you have all the parts?
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

Bob Dobalina

Hey guys, I've got a wrangler and yes the winch is mounted. I k ow it works because just before I moved here I had the winch rebuilt but the guy was unable to wire it up for me because of our schedules. I know it works just don't know how to do it.

Give me a call or text me 239-225-5368

alan6271

Hey Russ, feel like tag teaming this one maybe over the course of the next week? 
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

StingRay66

yea I should have a few hours to throw at it I'll know more by the first of the week The winch shouldn't take very long the fan a little longer but I have most of the supplies to make it happen if Bob doesn't. I do have a good supply of wire and some old relays laying around for sure.
Russ

Bob Dobalina

Let me know where you wanna do it and what supplies I'll need to bring.

StingRay66

Russ

alan6271

I also have a good supply of wire, connectors, etc. 

Paul Hittie

Pick a date and time, our Labor Day weekend is pretty open
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

alan6271

I'm thinking something earlier Saturday would be best for me. 

Bob Dobalina

This weekend is no good for me I'm gonna be up in the UP. What about next week?