List of parts needed

Started by rallykid, February 10, 2009, 09:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallykid

Ok guys and gals.  Here is what I am looking for that I need for my '06 LJ. If anyone has anything around they want to part with and needs some extra $ hit me up.

Nerf bars/rails so the wife can climb in after the lift without a ladder

Tail light antenna mount bracket for CB antenna.

31x10.50 15 BFG All terrain for my Spare

Spacers/budget boost if anyone has a spare set around
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Nosilla

I can hook you up with the rails and cb bracket.

rallykid

::woot::  Awesome.  What is the info (maker, color) on the rails and what do you want for both?

94_xj_country

Quote from: "rallykid"::woot::  Awesome.  What is the info (maker, color) on the rails and what do you want for both?

neil can make them for you, and they'll be much beefier than any store bought items
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Nosilla

Make ( Neil brand) Color ( Probally pink)  ::trout::   What6 ever color you would like.

Give me a call and we can talk about it.

810-240-8999

TechJeeper

I have rock rails, front and rear bumpers made by neil on my Heep.  They get used and abused and have yet to budge.  Highly recommended.  He can even weld Tulips to them for ya for a few bucks extra...

P.S. I left my Jeep sitting there a few to many days more than I should have and it started growing metal vegetation.

TechJeeper

Rock Rails on Alice's JK

rallykid

Already decided that those are most likely the rails I am going with.  Debating on the tulip, I was hoping for something more along the lines of a daisy in tactical black or OD green.

4x4x4JK

Neil (and Paul) made a set for my JK and they are great.  I have compared them to "brand" pieces and these are superior.

jeepfan1974

wow i got mentioned
Let\'s go wheeling!