Main Menu

needed

Started by Nosilla, January 21, 2010, 12:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

Anyone have a printer laying around that they would like to get rid of?

I am in need of one.

TechJeeper

If you end up buying a new one, be careful, don't get the cheapest one on the shelf, the price of ink will kill you.  Check the price of the cartridges, and look at the pages per cartridge.  I will keep an eye open for ya Neil.

Nosilla

Thanks Cody.

LPM606

I have an HP printer in my basement that printed fine, but had trouble feeding the paper.  I used it all the time until we bought a new computer that came with a free printer so I switched.  It is the kind that uses seperate color cartidges (like two different blues, two reds, and yellow - somethiing like that) so it is supposed to be more efficient overall (you don't use the inks you don't need in you color printing)  You are welcome to it if you need it.  I even have one or two of the cartiridges still laying around, though probably not black...

Like I said, the paper feeding thing was not good - it was sometimes frustrating, but for occasional home use it would probably be fine.

Nosilla

let me know when you are available Ed.  I will give it a shot. How much did you want for it?