Looking for a used lawnmower

Started by Mudviper, May 23, 2008, 12:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudviper

Anyone know of any place in the Flint area other then the local Pawn shops that sells used lawn mowers?

Thanks

Anonymous

Rider, or push?

Mudviper

push mower

astrogiblet

Take a ride any weekend (if its warm there) and look for a few garage sales.. probably find what your looking for there...

-Brandon

Mudviper

Thought about doing that, but it is also a crapshoot on what you are getting at a yard sale and the amount of time driving around trying to find one in addition to the gas you waste. I know a place in Howel that sells strictly used lawn mowers, but was hopeing to find something local

I have tried search the adds in the paper, but didn't find much of anything

naypalm

Rent-a-mower service.

Goto wally world, buy one, take it back after a month and say it sucks and get ur money back. repeat monthly. :lol:

Mudviper

Quote from: "NayPalm"Rent-a-mower service.

Goto wally world, buy one, take it back after a month and say it sucks and get ur money back. repeat monthly. :lol:

lol  Now I like that idea

astrogiblet

Quote from: "NayPalm"Rent-a-mower service.

It works! I have a friend that buys used stuff on ebay for cheap, then goes to the store and buys the item new, and returns the used one in the box..

So he gets a new product for the cheap ebay price. :D

-Brandon

Paul Hittie

I have a low-maileage self propelled mower in the garage.  Used it one and a half seasons, then bought the rider.  Hasn't been stared in a while.  $50?  It's a Craftsman.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Mudviper

Quote from: "phittie1100"I have a low-maileage self propelled mower in the garage.  Used it one and a half seasons, then bought the rider.  Hasn't been stared in a while.  $50?  It's a Craftsman.

Sounds like a good deal.. I'll take

I had a  lawn mower in storage for about 5 years, took it out and started up on the 2nd pull.

Yager

Low mileage lawn mower. *snicker*
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com