Jeep Blessing

Started by LPM606, May 11, 2013, 10:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

Seven club members at the blessing and no pics posted?  I was tied up at the booth all day, so I didn't have a chance to get out and take any... Who has a few good ones?  I'd especially like to see the club pics we took in the parking lot before driving over!

Also, would anybody from the club be interested in doing an article for the boondocker about the event? Maybe one of the first timers?   

TechJeeper

There have been a handfull posted on Facebook

NewRide

This is not facebook ... just saying ...
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

LPM606

And I think that was a non-member that posted those...

J's Jeep

I'm working on it...relax!

LPM606

Still no blessing pics?  I really would like to see how the group shots came out... Can somebody please post and also bring me a copy to the next event/meeting?

Thanks!

J's Jeep

Quote from: LPM606 on July 22, 2013, 11:14:19 PM
Still no blessing pics?  I really would like to see how the group shots came out... Can somebody please post and also bring me a copy to the next event/meeting?

Thanks!

The pictures from the Blessing were posted at http://wlbclub.shutterfly.com/pictures/9#9
on May 12th. I am working on getting all of the Bantam pictures uploaded to the WLB Club Shutterfly site as well.  May trail maintenance pictures are there as well as the recent Silver Lake pictures.  I put all of my pictures up to this site because it is easier and more straight forward than posting them on the WLB site plus I have friends and family members that want to see them as well as WLB club members.  I encourage others to post their pictures there as well.

LPM606

I remember those... I know there were some other cameras there, and I know we did a group pic with everybody around my Jeep with the trailer...That's the one I am hoping to see!