PARTY >>>>>>

Started by NewRide, March 11, 2008, 04:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewRide

Ok .. its not the normal party that everyone thinks about .. Its a roofing party !! Whos interested in helpin out this spring in redoing my roof ? I was going to have a company do it cuz I hate roofing but ...... I couldnt pass up the deal I got on shingles today. 1.51 a bundle compared to 15.39 ... I had to buy them lol. Of course there will be food , beer and work lol Havent set a day yet because I know mother nature is going to give us one more dumping of snow ... But after that its on !! So whos interested ?
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

dbikers

i'm in for april 4th...how's that????
jk..post some prospective dates...you should have no problem getting people to help (me included)
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Nosilla

On a plus note i have a roofing gun. I will try my best to help out.

NewRide

Sweet !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

longarm

If work schedule permits, I'll lend a hand.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Anonymous

hmmmmmmmmm.....................    Been a long time ............

Paul Hittie

I'm in.

Just a one-story house, right?  Homey don't do double deckers.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

94_xj_country

if im available i will lend a hand
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

Quote from: "phittie1100"I'm in.

Just a one-story house, right?  Homey don't do double deckers.

heh, there's something funny about an accountant calling himself "homey" :lol:

don't pick April 13th cuz that's our princess's party and Chris has "royal responsibilities" that day :)

Major Mud

Quote from: "PetalMel"Chris has "royal responsibilities" that day :)

OMG!!!!  The places I could go with that statement are too numerous to count!! ::gay::  ::gay::

Anonymous

Quote from: "Major Mud"

OMG!!!!  The places I could go with that statement are too numerous to count!! ::gay::  ::gay::

keep it up, and I'll find some "royal responsibilities" for you as well, since your daughters may very well be here that day as well.....

(Oh, and "royal responsibility" folk don't have access to Landshark.....  :cry:  :mrgreen: )

NewRide

I'm not saying anything !! I need their helping hands lol

NewRide

I am looking to do my roof the first weekend of May ... I know our meeting is on that Sunday ... That only if Chris's weekend get away at his place is still going to be on the 26th  ::poke::  If you can make it kewl .. if not kewl there will be burgers pop and beer . Or if people want pizza we can do that .

Nosilla

Get with me for that gun at least Tony.

longarm

Quote from: "Major Mud"

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."